13.12.13

I started a blog, apparently

So yeah, a blog. I thought about it when I realised that I never really got any feedback, really. And I don't mean Academy of Fine Arts reviews, online gallery comments posted mainly for self-advertisement, or Facebook likes. This kind of feedback is not the point. If somebody likes your work, they're gonna press the damn 'like' button, or paste a pre-constructed comment, and when they don't - well, they just close the browser tab. This won't get you anywhere.
So this is an invitation for giving me constructive, even harsh, feedback. I would appreciate every word of it, since I lately change my way of seeing things a bit. I realised I need it to progress. So please do comment, point out the mistakes, make suggestions and all that. I'll be more than happy to read it all and respond.
Thanks and enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Be sure to comment on other ppl blogs, cuz no1 will know your blog exist, if they dont see you in their comment section :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing that out! I'll also post updates on fb, methinks

    ReplyDelete
  3. polecam założenie sobie szkicownika na forum conceptart.org.
    Tam ci nieźle dołożą, za moich czasów można było nawet kogoś poprosić o tzw "mentoring", żeby cię regularnie zjeżdżał po każdym updejcie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No właśnie patrzyłem tam, i jakoś też średnio coś... Może się nie dogrzebałem. Mam taki pomysł żeby po prostu tego bloga udostępniać w wielu miejscach. Zobaczymy

      Delete
  4. Wydaje mi się że ca.org ma najlepsze czasy za sobą, fora cghuba może? niebezpieczne fora max3d.pl?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zacząłem batalię networkingową - trzeba będzie wytoczyć działa na wszystkie strategiczne pozycje :D

      Delete